The User undertakes to use this web page without practising any act that may be considered illicit or illegal and that may affect the rights of IODO or those of third parties.
The User expressly undertakes to not practise any of the following acts:
– Destroy, alter, disable or in any other way cause damage to any data, programs or electronic documents property of IODO or of third parties included on this web page. The practice of these acts may constitute the crime of criminal damage foreseen and penalized under articles 212 and following of the Portuguese Criminal Code;
– Obstruct or hinder access by other Users to the IODO web page through usage of computer means that damage, interrupt or cause errors or distortions to the access to the web page;
– Send excessive electronic mails, for commercial or publicity means without knowledge of the receiver;
– Read, eliminate, copy or alter emails of other Users or attempt to do so. The practice of these acts may constitute the crime of violation of telecommunications foreseen and penalized under article 194 of the Portuguese Criminal Code;
– Use the web page to try to access restricted areas of the IODO computer systems or those of third parties;
– Introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logic device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration to the web page or to the IODO computer systems or those of third parties.
IODO reserves the right to deny access to its web page, in total or partially, to any User that does not comply with the above established, at any given moment and without the need for any justification or prior notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
IODO is the sole owner of all rights on information, tools and all further contents of its web page, as well as of the graphics and codes thereon, except when expressly indicated that a third party is the owner of such rights.
IODO does not grant any license or user authorization regarding intellectual property rights or any other rights related to its web page.
The User acknowledges that the use, transcription, copy, total or partial distribution, alteration or commercialization of such contents, for whatever purpose or addressee, and independently of the means used, without the prior and express consent from IODO is entirely prohibited, violates the rights of IODO or those of any other owner of such rights identified on the said web page and is punishable by law.
All authors published on this website are protected by Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and by the Portuguese legislation on copyright.
IODO has with the authors that publishes, a relation based on the ethics and professional deontology, and based on the authenticity of the published works.
All third party content published in this website, are the sole responsibility of its authors, and the opinions expressed, totally or partially, do not necessarily reflect the views of IODO.
IODO can not be held responsible for any breach of ethical commitment or authenticity of the authors.
The User acknowledges that the information available through the web page may be protected by, intellectual or any other property rights.
IODO does not hold responsibility, in any case, for any infringements to said rights perpetrated by the User.
A) For the running of the IODO web page
IODO declines all liability for whatever interference, faults, interruptions, computer virus, mistakes, telephone breakdown or connection deficiencies, which may occur during the running of the electronic system, due to reasons alien to IODO, and shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the referred cases.
IODO also declines any liability for delays or obstructions in the use of the electronic system resulting from defects or overloads of telephone lines or of the internet, nor for any direct or indirect damages as a result hereof. IODO shall also not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegal interference in the system and that are beyond the control of IODO.
B) Services or contents included on the web page
IODO does not guarantee the exhaustiveness and accurateness of the information contained on its web page, drawing attention to the fact that said page may be incomplete, may contain mistakes, imprecisions or may be outdated. The User and any interested party should verify the information obtained from the IODO web page by contacting us before taking any action as a result of consulting its contents.
IODO may freely execute, at whatever moment in time and without prior notice, changes to the information contained on its web page. IODO does not accept any commitment, but acts in good faith regarding in updating the information contained on its web page.
The information contained on the web page has no cost for its Users and access to the page does not bind Users to any kind of professional or business ties with IODO.
IODO does not hold any responsibility/is not liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses resulting from the use of information contained on its web page.
C) Services or contents rendered by third parties
The links and hypertexts contained on the web page that allow the User to access the services made available and to be rendered by third parties are not property of and are not controlled by IODO.
POLICY REGARDING DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB PAGE
A) Anonymous surfing on the page
In case of anonymous surfing, IODO will only obtain and store the following data on its visitors:
– Number of the domain of the server that gives access to the net.
– Date and hour of access to the web page. This data will allow determining the time with most traffic and will allow for adjustments necessary to avoid problems of saturation during such time;
– Daily number of visitors to each area of the page.
All these data protect the User’s anonymity, do not consubstantiate personal data and, in no manner will they be susceptible to identify any specific User.
B) Surfing with cookies
– Date and hour of the last visit of the User to the web page.
– The design of contents that the User chose on the first visit to the web page.
– Elements of security in the control of access to restricted areas.
The User may obstruct the cookies by marking the corresponding option in its program.
C) Newsletter Subscription
IODO offers the possibility of a free subscription to a Newsletter service to the visitors of its web page. This service aims to inform the subscribers of the relevant information within the areas of interest covered IODO. To use this service the registration of an email address is required in the respective provided field. Cancellation of the subscription of the Newsletter service may be done at any moment by email requiring cancellation.
Any further information may be requested by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org